
Miss Andeelynn has the hook up! One of her vendors hooked her up with 10th row tix for the Blazers games against Houston last night and the Nuggets game on Monday!! So guess who got to roll along!! ME!!! We had a blast and they won... bonus!!! I wore red in order to support the Blazers, not thinking about Houston's colors being red... whoops!! I did cheer on the Blazers, but I have to admit I was excited to see Luther Head starting for the Rockets... he played for Illionois last year! And oh my goodness... Yao Ming is HUGE!!! I didn't get any good pics of my favorite Blazer, Juan Dixon, and I know you're all disappointed, so check back after Monday's game!! Anyway... fun times in the life of Kansas!!



2 comments:
Sweet pics, I especially luv the one w/cakes & buscuits!! ;)
ps.. awww! adorable profile pic;)
I'm rooting for the Nuggets.
Post a Comment