I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Friday, April 21, 2006
Once again...
my co-workers take it to a new level! Back in January, a group of us went snowboarding and we found out that our sales rep from Texas can sing and play the guitar! Well, we all gathered once again for meetings and then hung out on the roof of our building for drinks, snacks and surprisingly, a few more musical debuts!!! Have I mentioned lately that I love my job??
OOHHH I'm so jealous, more good times with the guitar slinging catchy ditty singing salesguy - and looks like others contributed too! Beers on the roof, chilling in the sunshine... dangitt, I luv your job! ;)
2 comments:
OOHHH I'm so jealous, more good times with the guitar slinging catchy ditty singing salesguy - and looks like others contributed too! Beers on the roof, chilling in the sunshine... dangitt, I luv your job! ;)
That looks like good times. I think I'd love your job too!
Post a Comment