Friday, May 11, 2007

Portland Timbers!

Friday after work we headed over to Blitz... it's become our new favorite place for cheap eats and drinks! They know our order before we even say it... gotta love it! Anyway, we chilled at Blitz for awhile, then jumped on the Max up to PGE park for the Timbers soccer game. After the game we headed back to Club FreeDM for some music, video games and pool action... always good times with the DM folk!!

Amy & Shaun

Shaun & I

Me, Sara & Tony

It's a given... the Sprinkler WILL come out before the end of the night!!


Go, Go Gadget watches! Twin powers ignite!!


Shaun & I

Dykes, Chris & Shaun

Amy & Chris

Dykes & Shaun

Timber Jim!!!

Sara & Amy

Me & Sara

We had the penalty kick... and it's IN!!! SWEET!

Learning pool from the master...

2 comments:

SUPER said...

So my sister and her hubby bought a Wii...and it has a pool game on it. I rock at that game. Amazingly, the Wii is so fun...I love the tennis and boxing the most. Of course, at my house I'll stick with my good ol Atari. Love me some Pitfall, PacMan, and Space Invaders!

Kansas said...

I prefer Q-bert myself! :-)