No, I'M Jordan...
Cheesin' at Taco Shop
Some of my favorites in life... my beloved grandparents and Taco Shop!!

CHEESE!
Quite the bedtime set-up, eh?
A little croquet action in the backyard
Famous words... "Read it again"
Oh look... I was there.
Can't have a trip home without playing some hillbilly golf!
Apparently it was my turn...
On the verge of crashing... but fighting it every step of the way!
Banana bread... pwease!

Typical Baby J faces!
Lots of park action...

This is how real boys do it... backwards!
Out to eat with Gma, Gpa & Mamie
Helping with the chimichangas...
and salsa!
That's Buzz Lightyear to you!

His shirt says... "Can you say NO to this face?" Apparently, not many people can!! LOL!!
More park action...
He fears nothing!
Storytime with Papa Joe... couple of times!
Papa taught him a new trick... way to go Dad!
Gma and Jordan
Watching some football with Dad
Helping Mamie water the flowers
Yea... guess who he was aiming at!?
Afternoon snack... I believe we have a picture of his daddy just like this!
No comments:
Post a Comment