My trip home for Christmas was my 3rd trip to KS in 4 mos. But there's no such thing as too much family, yeah?! LOL!! The time home was good and it was nice to be home on good circumstances this time around! I flew into KC and spent some time with my good friend Meghan and her hubby Jason and their cutie-pie Mr. Peyton! This was my first time meeting the little man, so that was exciting!! We had a great visit and old man winter did his best at keeping me there!! I was suppose to travel to Hays Saturday night with my sis and bro-n-law... but the snow and a 30 car pile-up on I-70 kept us in KC an extra night. Which meant fun times on the Wii and then a super early morning departure to make it to Hays before the fam got out of church!!! It had been 3 yrs. since the WHOLE family was under the same roof at one time, so that was my Xmas present!! I was in heaven, once again, just being there watching all 3 of my growing nephews play together and interact with one another. I loved every minute of it!!!
The rest of the week was great, as well! I got some good quality time with the grandparents almost every day... and even had a whole day with just my mom!! Another treasured Xmas present of mine!! :-) And my boy Jordan and I became pretty good friends over the break. I think it helped that I was around so much this past fall... he didn't have a chance to forget me and we had some good times!! We made turtles in the snow, and talked about how we were going to put ketchup on one another, and we're still talking about it on the phone almost every time I call home... that boy's got a good imagination, and he's always coming up with something new to do... I'm just glad he's wanting to talk to me on the phone!! LOL!!! So enough talking... here's some pics...
Me & Peyton
Chris & Jordan (just a little excited to open gifts!)
Matt, Steph and the boys
Hmmm... Timken boys, it's in the genes.
Krisson & Baby J
Gma & Gpa!!!I was SO excited that Gma made it out of the hospital
JUST in time for Christmas!!!
Mark & Tiff
Why yes, yes I do!!!
Me & Sethie
Baby J
It's good being the auntie...I can buy (and then play with) the toys I never had growing up!!!
How cute are we in our "hoodies"!
In case you didn't know... 3 boys = trouble!
See.
Cutie-pie Ethan
Baby J & Ethan
I mean really, why does it have to be so hard...
... all ya gotta do is smile, on the count of 3!!!
So close.
Besides playing with the nephews, this is one of my FAVORITE things to do when we all get together!!!
Puzzle-mania!
Tiff & Mark
Mom & Dad
Sethie
Tiff & I
Alison & I
Mr. Carson
Guess who was on the receiving end?
Me & Baby J
Can he get any cuter?
Funny how neither one of us did any work on this... it was ALL Mamie (my mom)!!
Snow angels!
Little boys and their guns!
New Year's at Chuck E. Cheez! Does it get any better??
Ski ball... my FAVORITE!!
He was concentrating VERY hard!
Not so sure about Chuck E. tho? Can't say that I blame him, tho!
Airport fun!
Dad & I
Mom & I
1 comment:
It's about time you wrote something! It's fun to see all the pictures of the family together for Christmas, especially the one with your Grandma looking so well. :)
Post a Comment