Saturday, January 10, 2009

Multnomah Falls

Chris came up for an extended weekend with his friend Jake, who was coming to Ptown for an interview! It ended up being the perfect weekend, because his older sister Lisa and her fam all came down to pick up some of Ana's stuff, so we were all able to go to lunch and spend some time together! After lunch, Chris and I took off for Multnomah Falls and hiked up to the top. We made it back down just in time to make a quick stop at REI and then headed to Mt. Olivet for the saturday service. I had to teach on Sunday, but I met up with him, Ana and the girls afterwards for a trip to Sonic! Chris and I chilled with the girls that evening, while Ana worked, and then we made a quick trip back into Portland so he could meet Violet and Justin! I finally broke out the camera too!! So here's some pics from our hike at Multnomah Falls and Crown Point...

No comments: