Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rialto Beach

On Halloween day, Chris took me to Rialto Beach in La Push, WA. We took Gracie and Max (Jon's dog) for a beach hike. It was a GORGEOUS day, and we had a great walk. Not to mention, the dogs had a blast!!! On the way back, we made a stop in Forks, WA for a yummy, cheap burger!!! And, I'll admit, we stopped by the Twilight store, just so I could tell my sister and Alison that I was there. Ha!













Check out Super Dog... Max literally flew across the water!!!




















They were pooped! After our burger, we headed back to Port Angeles, to get ready for our Halloween parties! By the time we got home, we had about 1 hr. to come up with costumes! I think we did pretty good, but I guess I'll let you be the judge of that!! LOL!!

1 comment:

♥Carolynn said...

Next time you go to the Twilight store take a picture for me please! lol. I'd love to see it=)