Sunday, January 17, 2010

Bellingham

Chris and I had to make a trip back to Seattle to pick up my wedding ring. It was supposedly getting fixed for the 3rd time... but unfortunately, by the time we picked it up, there was yet ANOTHER thing wrong with it. But that's another story. ANYWAY, Chris and I took advantage of my 3 day weekend for the Martin Luther holiday, and took a trip up to Bellingham to visit Jon up at Western! On the way up there, we stopped at Fort Casey, and Deception Pass and drove the old scenic Chuckanut Hwy, and eventually made it to Bellingham! Chris and I stayed with his friend Rub Sunday night, and were able to tour Chris's old stomping grounds on Monday!! We walked through the campus and drove by all the places they lived, bushes they jumped in, etc. It was fun to re-live it with Jon and Chris!!



Wasn't a fan of walking on the super, high bridge with cars zooming past.

Sorry for the blurry pic, but I still thought it was pretty!












No comments: