Saturday, March 06, 2010

Ana's Bridal Shower weekend


Jack, Barbara, Chris and I all packed up in the truck and headed down to Vancouver for the weekend of March 6th! Ana was having a bridal shower, so what better reason to make a trip down! All of us girls got out of the house around noon and made a trip to Beaverton to pick up my bridesmaid dress and to our surprise, Ana's wedding dress was in!! She was pretty excited to show her mom her dress, but then when we found out her dress was actually in and she was able to try it on for her... it meant alot!! :-) After picking up the dresses, we headed to the bridal shower! Luckily, we didn't have to play too many crazy games... since I love them oh, so much! Not! But the food was good, it was a gorgeous day for it, I was able to see quite a few folks that I haven't seen in awhile... it was good times!! May 15th is going to be here before we know it!!!

Alexis getting in on the self-portrait action!

LOVE IT!!! She's been trained well!! Haha!!








Dang, I miss these girls!!

No comments: