Monday, October 17, 2011

Look who's 1!!


My baby turned 1!! We had a pretty low-key day, since he was having a party on Saturday. God gave us a beautiful day, so when Daddy came home from work, we headed to the park! We wanted to get some good family time in before heading to YoungLife that evening. We ran into our friends Chanti & Sidonia at the park, so Mason got a bday pat from his friend Sidonia!! :-) He's been walking for a couple of weeks, but never outside, and never with shoes, so it took him awhile to actually take steps... he stood there in one place for a really long time, but once he got the hang of picking up his feet, he was off!!




Taking a quick break on Daddy's knee... walking in bark chips is hard work! :-)






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh.. he's breaking my heart. I can't believe that I am missing all of this. I want to come see you so badly... let's talk holidays soon. I love you and miss you all so much!