Monday, December 26, 2005

Certifiably insane...

So I broke my record for pics taken from my last trip home in October (500). I managed to bring home a whoppin' 650 this time!! Thank goodness for my laptop, so I can just download the pics, clear the memory cards and burn myself a CD. Wal-Mart would be making a killing off of me otherwise!! And thank goodness for this blog, b/c otherwise my friends would have to sit thru all 650!! :-) Anyways, it was just me, Mom, Krisson and Baby J for most of the week, as the boys had to go to work and bring home the big bucks! But Dad and Chris had Monday off after Christmas and the weather was gorgeous, so off to Big Creek we went... after helping Papa clean out the garage, of course!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

wow...650?! That is insane. I thought I was crazy for about 250! Dang girl...but, just means it was an awesome holiday!