Mom, me, Aunt Susie and Aunt Kandy
Poor kids didn't know what was about to hit them! And out came the camera...
This is Parker and I... he turned 6 on Jan. 21st!
Kaylee (my cousin Aimee's youngest), Paiton and I
Noah... a.k.a. The Terminator, so I hear!
True example of brotherly love... locking the baby brother in the crib!
Paiton... taking over the reign as Princess...
Me and the boys... Noah and Parker
Cousins Kelli , myself, Erica and Kate
Max... Kelli and Justin's oldest
Levi (Kelli & Justin's newest son) with his cousin Cole (Kate and Chad's first)
And I'm sure you'll recognize the rest... we stopped in Salina to visit with Matt, Steph, Ethan and Seth before Tiff & I headed back to KC and Mom, Dad, Gma & Gpa headed back to Hays.




1 comment:
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Let God guide you and I am glad he is right by your side!
Jessica
Post a Comment