Sunday, January 01, 2006

New Year's Day!!

Pre-game breakfast of champions at IHOP!! :-)

I could hardly contain my excitement... I was like a little kid in a candy store!!

We couldn't have asked for a better day... and on January 1st!! Amazing!!!

Tony!!! Look at my boyfriend dive for a beautiful catch on the 5 yd. line!! Sigh....

Why would I be watching the field... we're on defense, which means Tony is on the sidelines!! :-)

Yum...

SWEET!! Another Larry Johnson touchdown!!!

Krisson and I captured the moment with "1st Down Elivs" It was priceless!

I think I could move back to KS for this!!! I was in heaven!!

Family, friends, KC Chiefs football @ Arrowhead... what a perfect start to a new year!!! :-)

2 comments:

Amiyah's Mom said...

These are fantastic pictures Stacie. I love the hair!!!

Friar Tuck said...

Looks like you had lots of fun!

Too bad you were not watching the SEAHAWKS.

LOL