Word to the wise... never get up to go to the bathroom...your spot will be overtaken in a heartbeat!
Saturday morning, we headed to Redmond so Stacey could de-stress and get a massage. Andee and I filled our faces with Pizza Schmizza... covered ourselves with Bath & Body Works... and then waited around for Ms. Givens to be done with her massage. We headed back to the crib so Andee and I could nap (after our vigorous 2 hrs. of doing nothing) and Stacey headed off to Starbucks to work. Nothing like getting a massage to relieve the stress from work... just to continue working. Later that night we went to a place called Joey's on Lake Union. We sat outdoors on the patio and the view was beautiful... the sky was gorgeous as the sun set and then as the stars sparkled above us, boats were on the water, the Space Needle to our left... I was lovin' it! And apparently the scenery INSIDE the restaurant was pretty good, too... but I couldn't get past the cutie in green sitting at the bar, so I don't know what was happening inside! Oh, and my salmon dinner was fabulous!! I love living on the coast!! Jen joined us later in the evening after her WSU game was over and we all sat and chatted for another hour or so. It was a great night!!


Sunday we headed to Bumbershoot! It's a creative arts/music/festival with ALL kinds of fun stuff to see!! We went early in the day to get our tickets, b/c we wanted to make sure and get the Kayne West passes before they ran out. We caught about 2o minutes of a dance performance by the Rubberband Dance Group before meeting up with Andee's folks for lunch, we did a little shopping by the university and then headed back to get our seats at the Kayne concert!!
Don't ask.
DANG IT, ANDEELYNN!
No cooperation
Finally! Geez!
So my night vision on my camera doesn't work that well...but after 6 yrs. of being in the NW, I FINALLY made it to the Space Needle!
So Mia Quinn gets an allowance for doing certain chores, including feeding the dogs. Well, Cannon took it upon herself to feed Griffin on Monday, then proceeded to eat her own snack on top of him while he ate. She then headed into the laundry room to feed Buster, but was quickly stopped before sitting on him. He's not as "tolerant" as Griffin! Too stinkin' cute!! :-)

3 comments:
A- How was Kanye? B- What exactly IS the Space Needle? and C- If I sat on either of my dogs...I'd kill them! ha
To my beautiful Portland girlz, luv u miss u tonz!!!
Do you like Kayne? I keep having Itunes recommend them to me, and keep turning it down.
Post a Comment