Sunday, August 27, 2006

Cannon's 2nd Bday!

I was pretty bummed when I found out I would be missing Cannon's "Pirate... Arggh!" b-day party, not to mention the last party at Violet & Justin's house in the 'Couv before their big move to P-town... but Hood 2 Coast called... and I had to answer. SO... Sunday, after 11 hrs. of sleep and as much re-cooping as possible... I headed out with presents to the Craft household. It wasn't the same as being there for the party, but the girls enjoyed their gifts (yes, I know it was Cannon's b-day, but I had to get Mia a little somethin' too!)... and seeing them happy, makes me happy!

Cannon... trying her best to get into the freezer for a popsicle...
she even brought the scale in from the bathroom to help her get a little higher... thinking that would help!

Baby Princess Cinderella

Enjoying Cinderella's cake

Whose toy was it again? :-)

Silly girls!

1 comment:

SUPER said...

Oh my gosh..that bikini is SO CUTE!