I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Sunday, April 08, 2007
Easter Sunday!
Easter Sunday was so much fun!! It was a long day that started out at 6:45am and lasted until 2pm... but it was so fun to see all the kids dressed up in their Easter best!! I helped out in the early service and we had about 13 kids... I was a little out of my comfort zone, b/c I only knew one of the kids and I didn't want to step on the early service teacher's toes by taking over the classroom... but then 11:30 came and it was on!! We had 22 kids and it was a blast!! They tried to take my asst. teacher away for the overflow room... but I didn't want to give up any of my kids, so I had him come back into our classroom and we managed just fine!! They had a cool skit for us in the main room, then we came back for a quick snack, the lesson and some fun activities!! It was a great day!!! And altho I was close to having a nice Easter dinner at Taco Bell... my friends Ginean and Mark graciously invited me into their home to join them and their family for dinner... I am truly blessed!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! For everything... my family, friends, my life... and for your sacrifice... laying down your life & taking my punishment... thank you Father!!
And then there's my friend Shabba... our security guard! Haha!!
Those kids are so cute! Sounds like a blast--tiring but a blast and I'm so glad you didn't have to go to Taco Bell. Tacos are good but not exactly your traditional Easter fare ;)
1 comment:
Those kids are so cute! Sounds like a blast--tiring but a blast and I'm so glad you didn't have to go to Taco Bell. Tacos are good but not exactly your traditional Easter fare ;)
Post a Comment