Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to all!!

Usually when the weather starts warming up, we take the kids to the park... but this particular night we held Literacy Club at the church for our annual birthday party, so we hooked up some games on the side lawn!! Fun times!!!

My girl, Ania!

First group had to race to find John 3:16...

Next group had to whistle after eating 3 Saltine crackers...

Then do cartwheels...

And race wearing big shoes/boots...

How cute is this pic!!

And then we had the "rollers"... good thing we don't have chiggers in the NW!
Omar's cheating...

And the all-time fave...

Team 1's pep talk...

and Team 2's

I love these kids!!

Literacy Club '06 - '07

2 comments:

Jackie said...

looks like fun times!

SUPER said...

Sack races! Oh my..haven't done that in years! I always sucked at it. I love summer! Woo hoo!