I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Monday, May 28, 2007
Memorial Day
I flew back from Vegas early on Monday morning, so Violet picked me up and I spent the whole day with the fam!! It ended up being a nice day and the girls pretty much entertained me the entire time... altho, Buster's haircut was pretty entertaining, as well!! As always, I supervised. :-)
It's funny how I was a cheerleader for 5 yrs, Varsity for 3, attended cheerleading camp for 4 summers... yet STILL don't seem to know much about cheerleading according to a 5 yr. old!! :-)
Aaaaahhh....
Such characters!
This was her special drawing for me! She's quite the artist!!
Poor Buster... it's summer, so that means it's time for Violet's famous haircuts!!
I taught Mia my special skills on how to "supervise" her mother!
Another fabulous, even cut!! LOL!! Like I said before... poor, poor Buster!!
1 comment:
They are so cute..and you are SO TAN! Not fair.
Post a Comment