Sunday, May 27, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!!

Heather, Tiff, Me & Januea

After about 7 mos. of talking about it... Memorial weekend finally came and the AGD reunion in good 'ole Las Vegas was in full swing!! 4 girls from 4 states... altho, it should have been 5, but Super punked out at the very last minute! But it was definitley good times from beginning to end! I was the last to arrive on Thurs. night and we headed straight from the airport to the Hard Rock for a 80's Rock cover band. It was awesome!! Tiff hooked up the VIP booth on the balcony and the Kettle 1 was flowing... I just couldn't believe we were all together again!! It's been a good 8-9 yrs. since we've all been together!! It was fabulous!!

Januea & Heather

Me & Tiff

"Pour some sugar on me... "

Me & Januea
Mommy Heather chugging' her water!

What was in that water Heather?

Tiff & Januea

Me sportin' Tiff's measly 4 carats!

Time to leave the Hard Rock!

Water for the road... or is it?

Walking is so over-rated... huh, Tiff?!

Tiff crashed with us at the hotel on Thursday... and we were all pretty slow to rise! Jai was up first and headed down to the pool to save some spots... and then the boys came in and dropped their stuff off... and then I realized that I was missing out on precious sun time, so I headed down to the pool myself!! But not until AFTER I put on sunscreen...

Look Mom!!

Jai, Heather & I chillin' by the pool!


Sergio with the Monte Carlo looming in the background!

After spending all day Friday by the pool... Januea & the boys cut out early to spend some quality time at the Black Jack table and Heather and I finally pulled ourselves away from the pool to get ready for the night. However, after being unsuccessful at pulling Januea away from the table, Heather and I took off down the strip towards Caesar's. We walked around the shops, checked out the moving fountains and grabbed some food at a little mexican restaurant and waited for the other cats to catch up!! Once they joined us, we did a little more walking around and ended up crashing back at the hotel. I forgot how much the sun can drain ya!

Heather & I

Jai, Me & Heather at Caesar's

Bear, Dutch & Sergio

Me, Jai & Heather

Dutch, Me, Jai, Heather & Bear

The Bellagio

Saturday was another wonderful day by the pool!! The boys split off and went to the UFC fight that night and we met up with Tiff for dinner at Margaritaville. Tiff headed off to work, so we walked back to the hotel and took a couple of shopping detours and ended up in bed by 10:30pm!! But that didn't last long, b/c the boys called around midnight after the fights and Jai and I met them downstairs at the blackjack tables and we didn't make it back up to the rooms until 7:30pm. Well, make that Dutch, Bear & I... Sergio headed up early around 4:30am and Jai didn't make it back until about 8:30am!! Poor Heather... having to listen to ALL of us come in all morning long!!

What are they looking at you ask?

Oh, just a half-naked girl swinging above our table!! Gotta love Margaritaville!!

Me & Bear (Jai's roommate)
Yes, he's cute... and yes, he's taken.

Sergio... a.k.a. the dude that stole my bed!!

Say cheeze, Serge!!

Sunday morning Heather and I got up and walked around a couple more casinos and did a little more shopping! We had enough sun the previous 2 days, so we were wise and tried to stay cool for the most part!! When the rest of the crew finally woke up, we walked down to the Bellagio to conquer the buffet!!!

Heather & I outside of New York, New York

Serge, Heather, Bear, Me & Dutch @ the Monte Carlo

The pretty Bellagio

Heather & I

More of the pretty Bellagio

The boys watching the show

Never enough self-portraits!!

One more pic of the crew!!

After lunch, which ended up being dinner... the boys headed off to the airport and we headed back to chill at the hotel. We had high hopes of going out and chillin's somewhere for our last night in town... but we ended up being lazy bums and Tiff came over and chilled in the room with us. It was just like old times at the AGD house... except instead of a midnight run to Sonic... Tiff took me to Inn-N-Out!!! Yippee!!!! And yes... I had to ask for hats!!!

Love you girls!! :-) Can't wait until the next trip!!

2 comments:

SUPER said...

I'm sad I missed out! Looks like it was an awesome time!

You should go on a cruise to the Bahamas with us in February! It's super cheap!!!

SUPER said...

Oh..and I LOVE Margaritaville! It's an awesome bar!