Saturday, March 29, 2008

Matt-stock '08

Birthday boy!

For those of you that have heard of Rock Band... it's currently all the rage here in P-town! So much in fact, that my friend Matt had a Rock Band party for his bday!!! It was awesome... they had a stage set up upstairs, and yet another one downstairs with a huge projection screen!! The whole evening was VERY entertaining... for many reasons!!!

I took Violet along with me... which inevitably transported us back to our college years and I think we forgot that we're no longer in our teens or early 20's. It was like being at FHSU all over again!!! Good times!!!!

Support beam, huh...

... sure it is! Whatever you say Chris!!

(check out my reaction! LOL!)

Sara strikes...

again.

Paybacks suck, eh?! :-)

But it didn't slow her down... there were many more victims!

Both upstairs...

... and downstairs.

One guess.

Good flippin' times!!!!!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

hey--it worked! looks like a blast! glad to see you back.

April said...

I love the Zoo Pal plates. :o) Oh and of course the strippper pole, looks like quite the party!!!!