I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Craft kids!
Today was absolutely gorgeous!!! Violet and the girls spent the day at a little water park several blocks from my work, so at 5pm I headed down there to say HI! I love these kids!!!
Cannon was "taking pictures" with her lip gloss. All you had to do was push the picture of the grapes on top... see, how easy is that?! Too cute!
Those are all GREAT pictures! I love when we get beautiful days after days and days of rain. We enjoy them so much more and they are prettier than anywhere in the world! I LOVE the northwest!!
2 comments:
they are such darling girls. i love the 'lip gloss camera'!
Those are all GREAT pictures! I love when we get beautiful days after days and days of rain. We enjoy them so much more and they are prettier than anywhere in the world! I LOVE the northwest!!
Post a Comment