I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Weekend on the Washougal River
They were forecasting 3 digit temps for the weekend so Ana and I decided to pack up the girls, a cooler full of goodies and head out to the Washougal River on Saturday afternoon! It was perfect weather to soak up the rays and the water felt great when we needed to cool down!! We spent a good 4 hrs. out there and eventually headed back to her house and called on Pizza Hut to satisfy our hunger pains! We had such a great time that we decided to go back on Sunday, so I spent the night at Ana's and we headed back out on Sunday to do the same thing!!! It was good times... too bad we waited until the end of the summer to start going!!! Hopefully we can get a few more nice weekends in before the rain comes back.
Can she be any cuter?
Charlie
Jayden & Mackenzie
On their Mermaid Rock!
Lexi's new friend Parker... he shared his bubbles!
No comments:
Post a Comment