
Chris and I headed down to Portland for Lexi's 2nd birthday, and surprised Ana along the way by picking up Jon in Seattle. Ana, Jayden, Lexi and I went to David's Bridal on Saturday to go dress shopping, while Chris, Jon & Paul went mountain biking. Then we all met up for dinner at a local sushi restaurant. Sunday was Lexi's birthday party... Chris, Jon and I met up with Jon Kauffman at Crossroad's church, then hit up Voo Doo donuts to pick up a dozen crazy donuts for Tim & Stacy. After that we headed to the Roloff farm, so Jon could spot some Roloff's. We ended up seeing Jeremy, Zak & Amy... he was pleased! Then it was back to Ana & Paul's for Lexi's birthday party!!! It was a great weekend!!! :-)















1 comment:
I was that Voo Doo doughnut place on the travel channel. It looks very interesting.
Post a Comment