Thanksgiving was different for many reasons this year. It was the first time in 9 yrs. that I wasn't spending it with the Crafts, for one... and two, I actually had to work on Friday. What the crap is that? Thanksgiving was at Lisa's house this year in Lake Stevens, so Chris and I headed out on Wednesday after I got off of work. Jon had already made his way down from Bellingham, and the rest of the fam made it on Thursday. We had a great time, just wish we could have stuck around a little longer.







Me, Jayden and Rachel on the ferry... not that you can see, but Paul, Ana, Lexi and Jon were stuck on land behind us. We were lucky enough to be the LAST car on the ferry... they were, however, not so lucky!!! :-) But eventually, we all made it back to Port Angeles safe and sound. It sucked getting up Friday morning and going to work, tho, when all my family was chilling at home or playing around town. But we all met up for dinner at the folks' house, and then us "kids" all headed to Mock Thanksgiving up at the Jensens.








Saturday evening, Chris and I hosted dinner and Chris hooked up some yummy burgers on the Traeger and I made my Grandpa's famous potato salad. It was fun to have the dining room table full all the way around!!!


Gracie made herself at home in Bosco's bed... so he made her's work as much as possible. It was pretty funny!!!
And Sunday, we all made it to church and had a great lunch at Gordy's before Paul, Ana and the girls headed back to Vancouver, and Jon headed back to Bellingham. It was a great weekend with the family!!! Wish we could all get together more often!!







No comments:
Post a Comment