Friday, January 08, 2010

Christmas in January


Chris and I made a trip to KS the first weekend in January for a belated Christmas! It wasn't quite the same, Tiff, Mark, Matt, Steph & the boys weren't able to make it back for the weekend, but we had a great time with Mom and Dad, and Chris, Krisson & Jordan! It was the perfect weekend to be back, too, because it was my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary!! It was a quick weekend, but we packed a bunch in, including Taco Shop (of course!) and a FHSUbasketball game! Oh, how I wish my family wasn't so far away!!!!!











Mmmm... our yummy Christmas tradition, Tumbleweeds!!

Happy Anniversary Grandma & Grandpa!!










2 comments:

Hampers said...

Fun post! It was great fun having the whole family at home for the holidays!

Margie said...

Hey Stacie,

I loved seeing the pictures of your parents and grandparents along with those of you and Chris, of course! Tell them all "hi" for me.

Margie