
I just had to share... I went out to Justin & Violet's last Saturday to hang out. Steph (Vi and I's big sis/old boss from Hays) was out there in the morning to help Vi with business so I headed out to join in on the "family time". Justin hooked up a wonderful breakfast and I played Dora the Explorer with Mia for most of the morning. I'm not sure if she'll ever understand that I was actually Mommy's friend first. Anyway, I got this picture of Cannon and thought it was adorable, so I had to share! Mia's coming over for a sleepover tomorrow night, so I'm sure I'll have more fun stories and pics next week!
2 comments:
OMG! Are those the cutest little leg warmers! LOVE EM! She's a doll too!
I know!! Aren't they the cutest!! I wonder if I could pull off leg warmers... hmmm....
Post a Comment