Wednesday, November 02, 2005

So that's it!!


Lil and I survived our KS adventure! Fun with the family, exciting small town adventures and Lily was only blown off the road by our lovely KS wind a couple of times, so all in all... it was a great trip!! :-)

All the pics are here in November... for the written adventure, check out October's posts!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

kansas~
The updates and pics are great! I had good times hangin out with the fam, cruisin around Hays, meetin "your girlz", playin with nephews, learning redneck lingo and games, eating, sleeping, reading, napping! ;) Thanks for the invite, and no worries, you weren't nearly as bratty as you said you'd be!! (jp)
chat l8r ~lil

SUPER said...

Looks like you had a grand adventure! Good times.

rubyslipperlady said...

Can you not have a good time in the Land of Ahhs?

Kansas said...

Most definitely!! As we all know, Sarah brings the party... so good times are sure to roll whenever she's around!! Sarah could make a trip to the Largest Ball of Twine an adventure of a lifetime!! :-)

rubyslipperlady said...

OH, you said the magic words, I LOVE the largest ball of Twine. I actually went to the Twine Windin' Days several years ago and it was a stitch!

By the way, I'm Sarah's big sis, Amy, used to live in Sterling.

Kansas said...

Amy, I don't suppose you came to one of the AGD Siblings Days, did you? I wanna say I met you once... but then it could have just been stories from Sarah. I had a cousin that went to Sterling College, and knew quite a few kids from church that went there! Small world! :-)

Friar Tuck said...

So where in Kansas were you!