I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
that is something I would do. I think I'd get along great with her!
you guys WOULD get along great!! so are you saying you DON'T have a picture with that statue?? In the words of ELF... that's shocking!! :-)
Where is this statue?
FHSU campus..why? You wanna pic with it too?
It used to be in the grass between Rarick and Picken... but they moved it in front of that other building (McCoy?) between Rarick and Picken. I have never figured out what goes on in that building...
Why yes, actually, I do want a pic. And I can't believe you never took me there when you were in school there, Sarah. How rude!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
that is something I would do. I think I'd get along great with her!
you guys WOULD get along great!! so are you saying you DON'T have a picture with that statue?? In the words of ELF... that's shocking!! :-)
Where is this statue?
FHSU campus..why? You wanna pic with it too?
It used to be in the grass between Rarick and Picken... but they moved it in front of that other building (McCoy?) between Rarick and Picken. I have never figured out what goes on in that building...
Why yes, actually, I do want a pic. And I can't believe you never took me there when you were in school there, Sarah. How rude!
Post a Comment