Saturday, December 17, 2005

And so it begins...

The whirlwind of Christmas is officially here!! Holiday parties, gift exchanges, last minute shopping... did I mention holiday parties!! I've already been to 4 parties, with a few more to go... and Christmas is still a week away!!! This past week was our National Sales conference at work and all the sales reps were in town for a few days, so we had our company Christmas party on Wednesday. It was probably the best one yet!! Lily came with me and finally got to put some faces with the names of all of these out-of-town reps I'm always talking about! She already knows most of the Portland office... she's been camping & rafting with us and we've all been out together before. She felt right at home... you would have thought she worked there! She even had a nice long chat with our CEO from the UK!! Oh, and one of the highlights... she finally met the mysterious "Smooth Operator", my co-worker whose prom picture has been on our fridge for the past 2 yrs! It was a great time!!

4 comments:

SUPER said...

Okay. picture #3..tall guy is a cutie!

SUPER said...

LOVE your shirt too by the way! Super cute!

Kansas said...

Cutie behind door #3 is my friend Sara's brother! She's the one with the lt. blue cami... super cool family! In fact, the 3 of us all went to the Kayne West concert last weekend... which was FABULOUS!!!

SUPER said...

OMG! I bet that was an awesome show! Wow..the last concert I was at was in August- Cross Canandian Ragweed.
And well, he's definitely a cutie! ha!