Portland puts up a HUGE Christmas tree downtown in Pioneer Square every year and the night after Thanksgiving they throw a huge party to light the tree with Christmas carols, folks are dressed up as Elves, Santa makes an surprise visit and just when you think it can't get better... Starbucks gives out free little samples!! It's fun stuff! So Lily and have made it a tradition to meet up downtown and check it out! Well, we kinda missed it this year... we stepped off the Max (train transportation in P-town) and started walking towards Pioneer Square and noticed the mass of people walking towards us. Dang it! The tree was already lit, but we were still able to join in on a few Christmas Carols, take our annual self-portrait in front of the tree & get our free Starbucks!! :-) I love this time of year!!
3 comments:
That tree is great! I still will never understand anyone's obsession with Starbucks. Hmmm?
I believe you will enjoy it this year too. Have a nice festival.
Thanks or all of your encouraging words Stacie....I really need them and your prayers right now!
Post a Comment