I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
So Stacie...just curious..when IS the best time of year to visit Oregon?
Ooooh... probably August or September! The summers are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Supposed to be going to Jersey in August...hmmmm.
oooh... hot Jersey, the smell of dead bodies... not sure if that's a good idea?! :-) Actually, I think I might be in NYC in August, how crazy would that be if we were there at the same time!!
we are gonna be there the 1st or 2nd weekend of August.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So Stacie...just curious..when IS the best time of year to visit Oregon?
Ooooh... probably August or September! The summers are BEAUTIFUL!!!
Supposed to be going to Jersey in August...hmmmm.
oooh... hot Jersey, the smell of dead bodies... not sure if that's a good idea?! :-) Actually, I think I might be in NYC in August, how crazy would that be if we were there at the same time!!
we are gonna be there the 1st or 2nd weekend of August.
Post a Comment