Friday, January 27, 2006

The end has come...

The weekend I've been dreading for the last 6 mos. is finally here. My best friend is moving home to Utah. So instead of getting all sentimental and making myself cry, b/c the tears are already falling from just thinking about it, and frankly I'm just sick of crying... I'm just going to post the pics from her "Farewell 8204 Party" last weekend!!! The house was full of paddlers, church folk, co-workers, family and friends from far and near... fun times!! Enjoy!!!


This sucks SO flippin' bad!!!! But as much as I wish it was... it's not about me, it's about what God's will for her life is. And although I want her to stay, His will for her life is what I want more! There will definitely be a huge void in my life, but I know God will fill it, just as I know God will take care of her in Utah. Lily... you've blessed my life in ways you will probably never know. I will miss you terribly, pray for you often, and forever bombard you with texts... love you girl!!

2 comments:

SUPER said...

Looks like she got the a great goodbye party though. It's never fun leaving friends...or having them leave!

Anonymous said...

KANSAS! You have been my bestest friend and I luv you soo much!! God knew what He was up to when introducing us ;) I've learned and luved and even shed a tear or two ;) all in the comforts of our friendship! You've been a huge blessing in my life and altho I've moved, I look forward to more good times in the near future!!! Miss you tonz already so mos def keep in touch... my cell phone always looks forward to your texts! I wouldn't expect anything less ;) luv you girl!