10. "Ugh... MARTY!!!!!" ... we'll just leave this one alone, those involved know the deal.
9. "Did you know Mark could sing?"
8. "Watch your booty!" ...as Lily and I attempt to share the chair lift!
7. "What the HAIL's going on!!" ...as we drive thru typical NW weather on the way back to P-town... snow, rain, mist, snow, HAIL, back to snow, sprinkle, downpour... all within 30 min, of course!
6. Not paying attention to the fact that although going downhilll with our snowshoes was fun and fabulous... going UP was an entirely different story!
5. Getting hooked up with a room for 10... sharing it with 6... and paying for 4!!
4. Downside: Not being able to see out of the windows because the snow level was SO high!
3. Upside: The snow made for a built-in fridge for our tasty beverages!
2. Lil's famous phrase "It'll be alright" ... for example, telling Matt "it'll be alright" as she leads him down a Black Diamond, in spite of the sign saying NOT FOR BEGINNERS!!
1. NERTZ!! Okay, so not everyone was able to scream the winning phrase... sorry, Matt & Lil!! Thanks for playing... better luck next time!! :-)
1 comment:
Ok...NERTZ! I can't believe you'd never played that before. That's a stellar game...and I'm a champ at it! Oh yeah...I could kick some booty!
The snow for your beer...that's sweet perfection!
And anyone going down a black slope...I fear for their life!
Post a Comment