I came, I loved, I settled. You're not in KS anymore has new meaning.
Sunday, February 19, 2006
Who knew...
Connect 4 and Jenga could be so entertaining!! My friends, Matt & Sara threw a little gathering at Matt's apartment to show off his new crib and offer up some good snacky-snacks & beverages!! He's got a killer loft apartment and it was fun to connect with some friends for a laid-back night of games and conversation!! And I'll just add that I was the CHAMPION of Jenga... beating out Tari and Matt!! Woo hoo!!!
Ok..first of all...connect four is the epidomy of coolness when it comes to the game world. I LOVE that game...and Jenga..although it makes me a nervous wreck..how could ya not enjoy it!?
1 comment:
Ok..first of all...connect four is the epidomy of coolness when it comes to the game world. I LOVE that game...and Jenga..although it makes me a nervous wreck..how could ya not enjoy it!?
Post a Comment