Sunday, August 06, 2006

Down time...

Folks started saying their goodbyes around noon on Sunday, but I scheduled my flight out of KC on Monday evening, so Tiff and I were able to stick around and hang out with the family before heading out Monday after spending time with Gma & Gpa Copeland!! So Sunday night we munched on leftovers, played a little more volleyball and watched Madea's Family Reunion... appropriate and HILARIOUS!! We watched it twice when I was home in July, but Tiff hadn't seen it, so we watched it yet again... too funny!!! :-)

Auntie Stace stealing a kiss...

The new Mozart

I'm seeing the beginning of wrestle-mania... it's only a matter of time

Baby J thinking hard
Reorganizing
From happy...

to sad within seconds. I mean really, is a picture with all 3 of my nephews THAT much to ask?

And while the women of the family do the domestic chores...

... I'm still taking pictures... SAY CHEEZ!!! :-)

OH... are you waiting on ME to serve? My bad...

Master Chef-in-training

It's hard work following in Daddy's footsteps!

Jordan, making himself comfortable for the movie!

No comments: