10. Write in my prayer journal atleast once a week.
9. Take better care of my car. As my Dad says," it's done a good job of taking care of you", which is true, so here's to 2007 and timely oil changes!!
8. Keep in better contact with friends & family. (Thank goodness for myspace!)
7. Put $$ into savings each month.
6. Keep my dang credit card bill under $500 every month.
5. Get back into "using" the gym membership I've been paying for. Shamrock Run, here I come!
4. I will NOT cry at work in 2007... no deaths, no big changes... no tears.
3. Decrease my pop intake... increase H20 intake.
2. Limit my eating out... budget myself. Subway and Taco Bell will NOT help me with retirement!
1. Celebrate my 30th b-day ALL YEAR LONG!! :-)
Here's to a great 2007... no matter who you are, or where you might be... Cheers!!
2 comments:
resolutions; nice ;)
Looks like you've got a great plan for Double O 7!!
I may need to do a list of my own!
Post a Comment