I finally bought a new camera!!! YEAH!!!!! I have been without one for exactly 1 mo. and it's been killin' me!! Of course, the minute we get internet at the house so I can actually post things... my camera busts. Go figure! But I'm up and running now! Unfortunately, I missed out on some good picture moments... like taking the Literacy Club girls to a tea party at our church, but thankfully, I have picture-happy friends that took over for some of the other night's out on the town... thanks Sara!!! So once I grab her pics, I'll have a few more posts to catch up on... but til then, here's me and Alex after our trip to Sonic last night! We broke it in with the first self-portrait on the new SD750!!
1 comment:
How did you break the other cam? I guess I didn't realize you'd done that! I need a knew one..but alas, I'm broke!
Post a Comment