Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Let the party begin...

Oh wait, can I really say that when I've partied all year? Hmm...

Anyway... so Friday I got my bday cake from work. Monday, my cell sisters took me out for dinner at Red Robin. This was one of my favorite places to go eat in Colorado, my Aunt Kandy would always take me. I remember her and my Aunt Susie took me one year for my bday and they brought me this killer dessert and a bunch of waiters sang to me... it was SO embarassing. Well, a few decades later... they still do that. Although, I don't recall having to wear "birthday ears" when I was in Colorado!!!

Nice, eh?!


Tonight, I treated myself to 3.5 hrs. in the mall. I felt I needed something new for my bday... didn't find much, but I did get a cute little tube top, which I'm sure you'll see it in pics tomorrow!! LOL!! Who cares if it's raining... I'm in Oregon... it's always raining!!! :-)

And tomorrow... for the big day... I invited some of my friends to dinner at a local brewery! It was important for me to invite all the kids that I love, too... so I made sure to pick a spot that was kid-friendly!! In fact, the kids just might outnumber the grownups... maybe I should have picked Chuck E. Cheeze's?????

It's 11:50... only 10 more minutes of my twenties... oh boy, here we go...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

how funny--we just got red robin out here a couple of years ago. we haven't done the birthday ears thing though. maybe for the kids...
hope you have a great birthday!

Jeff and Michelle said...

Happy Birthday! Have an awesome day!

SUPER said...

LOVE Red Robin!
LOVE the ears!
Jealous that you can wear a tube top!
Think I've only been to a Chuck E Cheese once in my life!

Happy Birthday Stacie!