Tuesday, August 21, 2007

For those who don't know...

At first, I wasn't posting because my camera broke. It gave me a great 3 yrs. and it just eventually had to be put to rest. So I waited a month, researched, thought about it, and finally picked out the new camera I was going to buy!! I used it for my bday, and the weekend trip to the beach, and a couple of times when Lily was here to visit... and then 2.5 weeks after purchasing it... I LOST it!!! I don't know how or where for sure... but I have it narrowed down to a night out for a late happy hour at Henry's, but unfortunately, the world isn't filled with enough honest people to turn in a lost camera. SUCKS!

So once again, I'm without my best friend and once again... I'm slacking on the posts. So the next 3 posts will be from July before my bday when I was just counting on other people to take the pics... then I'll get back on track and post the beach weekend and so on and so forth. Ugh. I go home in a couple weeks, and I'll be borrowing back the camera I gave my folks until I can afford to purchase another one... too bad money doesn't grow on trees... shoot, I'd even be happy with a Canon camera bush!! :-)

1 comment:

SUPER said...

I'd like a new camera...I dropped mine in a glass of water one night in Liberal. Now, there is always a dark spot in the bottom middle of all the pics. It's really annoying. I've had it several years though, so I guess it could be worse. Would enjoy having a video camera too...and a new guitar, a new kitchen, another puppy, a riding lawn mower...Oh wait...it's not Christmas time yet! ha