So last weekend Violet and the fam went up to Gig Harbor for a bday party and I stayed at the house to take care of the dogs. Well, they arrived home around 4pm and shortly after, Violet and I got ready to leave to run some errands, pick up Sonic for dinner and head to the studio for a night of work at the studio and crappy TV via the internet. So as we were making our rounds for goodbyes, I bent down and asked Cannon for a hug and kiss. She came up to me with the saddest little pout, grabbed my hands and said "but i haven't got to play with you yet".
Pretty sure you could have heard my heart break in two! She's never done that to me before!!!! So, of course, I immediately promise to come back the next night after I got off work to play with HER!!! I told her I'd come over and we'd kick Mommy and Daddy out on a date and it would just be us!!! She'd have me all night... and Mia, too, of course!!! I'm not sure if that satisfied her at that point, b/c the pout never went away... but I think she enjoyed the 4 hrs. of playtime the following evening!!
LOVE HER! Her fingers are so tiny... yet I still manage to find myself completley wrapped around them!!
No comments:
Post a Comment