Friday, August 24, 2007

Times are changing...


And so is my address as of September 1st!!! After 4 yrs. of living with roomies, I've decided to go back to the solo life and I found an apartment of my very own! I looked at it yesterday, fell in love with it and even tho there was 1 applicant in front of me, God chose to bless me with it!!!

It's super cute and just perfect for me! After living in North Portland for 6.5+ yrs. I've decided to branch out and explore another area of this beautiful city! It's bittersweet, b/c I've always wanted to live in the neighborhood with all my kids, and loved being so close to them! But I'll still see them b/c I'll be picking up kids for Literacy Club, that's where my church is and I'll still be hanging out with Alex, so I'll definitely be around. So altho, I'm farther from them, I'll be closer to work and closer to Violet and her family!! Which I'm completely excited about... especially since Mia is starting kindergarten and will start having school programs for me to attend!!! :-) Plus, it's just a super-cute little neighborhood, with little shops and restaurants to explore. And I have a coffee shop right next door! And a huge, beautiful park nearby, as well!!

Once I get possession of the keys, I'll post some pics so you can get a glimpse!! Until then, I'm just dreaming of where I'm going to put stuff and what I need to buy and what stuff I need to get rid of... IKEA here I come!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, I was thinking of you and wondering what was new. Was I in for a shocker when I checked your blog! Congrats on the apartment. I want to hear all about it. Love you!

Jeff and Michelle said...

Yay! So glad the new apartment worked out. See you this weekend!

SUPER said...

LOVE IKEA and the new place looks cute!