Saturday, November 01, 2008

Just another Saturday night...


Yeah, not really! This particular Saturday was Jayden's first Homecoming dance!!! I offered to watch Alexis that evening, because I knew things would be hectic with the dance and Ana had to work... so I showed up early to help entertain Alexis so Ana could help Jayden get ready, then we all headed over to Derrick's to take pics! Jayden was absolutely beautiful!!! I'm not even the mom, and I'm all sentimental about how much she's grown up!! She's not the cute, little 8 yr. old that I used to babysit each week, and watch Hillary Duff with, and make up silly little hand claps that we'd do before going to bed each night. Now's she's this beautiful young lady... and we watch the Iron Chef instead of Disney, but we still go grab Frosty's at Wendy's, and we even do our silly little hand clap every once in awhile, I'm just not tucking her in anymore. Ok, I guess her growing up isn't that bad...


And then there's this one...

So grown already!


We dropped Jayden off for the dance, dropped Mom off at work and Lexi and I went to church! As Pastor talked about building up the church... Lexi just worked on building!

Cheese!!!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

beautiful girls...