Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cannon's 5th Bday!


Chris and I made our first trip back to Ptown the weekend of the 23rd. The weekend brought a few challenges, as we brought our friend Sturgeon's racing car down to him and it took much longer to deliver thanks to me not knowing my directions, getting us stuck in traffic and the car overheating numerous times. It was fabulous. BUT... it was all worth it because we had a great time staying with Ana and the girls, and spending Saturday evening with the Crafts for Cannon's bday party!! Cannon asked me at the beginning of the summer if I would still be able to come to her bday party, since I was getting married and moving... like I could say NO!! :-)

She has the BEST facial expressions!!



























Chris and Sparkle bonded.




After the bday party, we went back to Ana's and hung out for the evening. Sunday morning we all went to church together, and I was able to stop by my old class... it was great to see my kids again!!!! After lunch, we headed back home. It's definitely nice making that trip together, instead of by myself!!!





No comments: