
We traveled to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 8 wonderful days!! Our resort was beautiful, and all inclusive, so there really wasn't a need to leave! We slept in every morning, laid by the pool, played in the ocean, ate lots of food (because we could) and that about wrapped up our vaca!! LOTS of R&R to make up for the lack of sleep before the wedding... it was perfect!!! We had great weather the whole week, and even enjoyed watching some beautiful lightning the last couple of nights from either the beach-front restaurant, or our balcony! Gorgeous!! It was a great trip!!!



View from our balcony


Chris likes taking "artsy" pics! We both thought this one with me in the background turned out pretty cool!!



Gotta love room service!!



My handsome husband!!




This guy was a "regular" at the pool! Him and about 5 of his friends were roaming all around the resort! They were intriguing, but I didn't enjoy it too much when one dove in the water and swam right by me!! He got spooked on the side and jumped in and I was stuck in the middle of the pool and couldn't move very fast. My heart was racing, Chris thought it was pretty humorous!!
We got back to Portland late on Sunday night, stayed in a hotel close to the airport and then Violet picked us up on Monday morning. We loaded the rest of my stuff in the car, said goodbye to the Crafts, headed up to Vancouver to say goodbye to Ana and then we were off to Port Angeles... for good!!
4 comments:
Stace,
I loved all the pics and commentary on the rehearsal, the Wedding, the reception and the Honeymoon! For those of us who couldn't make it to the Northwest for the wedding--it is awesome to see how wonderful it was for you and Chris.
I look forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks in Hays!
This is all still so weird.... I just imagine you seeing me grow into my relationship with J and I think that must be where I am now. It's surreal... and I am SO happy for you :)
fabulous!
That place looks awesome! And tell Chris that his arty shot is very cool. :)
Post a Comment