Saturday, August 01, 2009

Wedding Day!!!!!

Yeah, that's right... it's the morning of my wedding, and I'm STILL beading my veil!! But it got done, as did everything else, thanks to Violet & our family & friends... the day went absolutely perfect!!! Here are some pics of the day leading up to the ceremony... including decorating, getting my hair done, getting dressed and the wedding pics with our families and wedding party!!!




Chef Muffin

My friend Sherri took charge of the decorating with some help from my family and Chris's family & friends... they did a fabulous job!!!










My Tiff & her hubby Mark stayed at a little B&B a few blocks away, which made the perfect spot for getting ready!! It also provided some treasured moments before we all headed to the park for pics!

My friend Nikki did my hair!! Yeah, thanks Nik!!!


The sisters sharing the bathroom mirror once again!






I'm a dork!

Jayden & I's ride to the park!!
Photo by Casey Karbowski

Chris waiting for his first look at his bride!

I'm coming!!!!


Waiting to see each other for the first time!

Our first moment! It was perfect!






Last minute touches


Our photographer, Casey, was FABULOUS!!!



The Timken crew

The Cummings fam

Timkens + Cummings = 1 fabulous family!

The parentals


The nephews... a.k.a. ring bearers!

My nieces... a.k.a. flower girls and Jayden was in charge of guest book, gift table & candles!!


Ana, Me, Tiff & Violet

Again with the dorkiness!



John, Marc, Jon & Chris

After pictures at the park, we headed back to the venue for the ceremony!!! I headed downstairs with my girls for some last minute make-up touches and had my friend Ginean pray for me and this new journey I was going on...












Looks like folks are ready upstairs... it's time to say I Do!!!!

1 comment:

♥Carolynn said...

Kansas you look gorgeous!! Congrats again=)