Today, Chris and I made our first trip to the hospital to get our first pics of Baby C!!! I was so nervous and excited at the same time!!! I'm telling ya... I'm still in disbelief!!! I have been so blessed so far in the pregnancy and haven't had to deal with the dreaded morning sickness... thank you Jesus!! (And again, predictions are abundant that I'm having a boy because of this!) There's only been a few times where I've been a little sick to my stomach, but never felt the urge to rush to the bathroom. And it's usually in the evening time. I haven't really had any food aversions, although cooking didn't always sound like a good idea after coming home from work a few times! The only thing I've really noticed is how TIRED I am. I'm not much of a napper, but this baby has drained the energy out of me!!!! But I'm very thankful with how easy my first trimester has been so far!!! And very thankful at how awesome my hubby is!!! He has taken such good care of me... like there was ever a doubt!!
Anyway... I have pics to share!!!! Sorry the quality is so bad, but we don't have a scanner, so I had to take pics of the hard copies with my phone!! But you get the idea!!! Introducing... Baby C!!
Our little peanut!
His/Her hand up to the forehead... if that doesn't say GIRL (drama queen) I don't know what does!! Haha!!
Froggie legs!!! :-)
2 comments:
Is that a little baby booty I see in the last photo? :P
drama queen i luvit! haha those froggie legs seem to predict quite the acrobat in there, perhaps a ballerina?!
Post a Comment