Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ana & Paul's wedding - Thursday


Chris and I headed to Vancouver for a long weekend to celebrate Ana & Paul's wedding! I was super excited to be able to enjoy hanging out with the family, without all the stress of my own wedding!! We left Port Angeles on Wednesday evening and headed to Ana & Paul's for a quick visit, then headed to Violet and Justin's to crash for the night. I knew we would be busy all weekend with wedding festivities, so I wanted to make sure I got to see my Craft family, even if it was just for a quick time! We crashed pretty soon after arriving, but got up early in time to spend some time with the girls and walk them to school. Mia showed me her classroom and some of her projects, and then I met up with Chris and Cannon reading in Cannon's classroom. It was pretty fun!! After we got back from school, we chatted with Violet for a little bit, then headed to Ana and Paul's to meet up with the family!!!














During the afternoon, the boys worked on Paul's boat and all of us girls went to Beaverton to get manis and pedis. I personally skipped out on the pampering, but went along for the bonding! Although, the smell was a little too strong inside, so I ended up spending most of my time outside and playing with Lexi! That evening, we all went out for pizza at the Rock and then headed back to the hotel to get ready for a night in Portland. We headed downtown to one of my old favorite stomping grounds, Henry's. It was fun hanging out with the fam!!!












No comments: