
If you needed a laugh, our house was the place to be on Saturday evening. So we're creeping up on 36 weeks and Baby C is currently in the breech position, so our Dr. told us to try laying upside down on an ironing board, propped up on a couch... so that's what we did! Apparently, gravity is supposed to "motivate" the baby to turn. We also did some googling and read that babies can respond to light, like from a flashlight, and classical music. SO... here I was, blood rushing to my head for about 10 minutes, with Chris's iPhone resting on my belly, blasting classical music... AND him moving a flashlight around on my belly. The same flashlight that Gracie believes is her toy, because of the laser. So she was rather interested in what we were doing... if she only knew how much her life is going to change in the next month or so!! Anyway, the whole thing was pretty comical. Chris took video, of course, in my wonderful state, which I'm sure will be shown to our son some day! Oh the joys I have to look forward to... because one Cummings boy wasn't enough!! Haha!!! I can't wait!!!!
1 comment:
That's hilarious! The part with you laying upside down and the music and the flashlight is funny enough - but add a curious dog running around and that just takes the cake. :)
Post a Comment