Friday, October 01, 2010

Getting closer...

Things are coming along very nicely in the nursery! Chris installed our new blinds, and I opened up the bags of hand-me-downs from my sister-n-law Krisson and started loads & loads of laundry, so I could fill our new dresser and organize Mason's closet!

One Friday, Chris and his dad made a trip down to Portland to pick up my family rocker! My awesome brother works for a Traeger grill distributor in Hays, KS and they were able to load my rocker on a pallet and put it on a truck that was coming up to the Portland area to pick up another load of grills! Did I mention, it was shipped for FREE!! This rocker was given to my mom and dad by my grandparents (Copelands) and I'm excited to have it here to rock my baby boy!! It made it up here safe and sound and it matches the nursery furniture perfectly!! We re-arranged a few things and we both love the way it looks!!


No comments: