
In September, our friend Kim took over as music director at church! SO EXCITED!!! She has an awesome heart for worship and a great vision for the direction of worship at our church! With this new change in leadership, we've added newer, more contemporary music, as well as 3 to 4 part harmonies, drums and guitars to our worship set!!! It's been amazing!!! And such a blessing for so many reasons... one, I love serving alongside my husband, Chris is playing the guitar and I'm singing. We're also good friends with everyone on the team, so it's fun to practice and worship together!! Plus, music has always been a passion of mine... from dancing, to piano, to band, to choir and show choir... I LOVE music!! Each month we have a hymn sing at our church, and I've always envisioned a monthly contemporary worship set... which is still a possibility for the future, but is also our reality each Sunday!! It's been 2 weeks... and it's been AWESOME!!!


Day before due date!!
No comments:
Post a Comment